Maintenance Engineer – Electrical Bias
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self motivated individual to join our busy Maintenance team and ‘hit the ground running’. The successful applicant will play a vital role in ensuring our building is well maintained and functioning efficiently.
Main Purpose of Job Role
- Responsible for the Maintenance of Chill Factore including Snow on the Ski Slope.
- Ensure the smooth and effective operation of the Electrical, Mechanical Plant, plumbing and Machinery and Systems around the Building
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines and regulations are met at all times.
- Ensure the area maintains the highest standards of presentation, cleanliness and a guest orientated approach.
- Ensure that the Snow within the Ski Slope is maintained to a high standard and the snow making retention plant is operated and maintained properly.
- Be part of the team to make sure all PPM’S and re-active jobs are completed on time and recorded.
Closing date: 5th June 2013
For further details please click here
To apply, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org