Is there an event on which will affect the Main Slope?
From time to time we run exciting events on our slope, from freestyle competitions to race competitions.
When we run these events we sometimes restrict the slope access, which means only a certain amount of the slope will be available to use for Lift Pass users.
In the next 2 weeks we will be restricting the slope access on:
- Monday 30th January - BoobyTrap will be running an event on the Main Slope from 18:00 - 22:00, which will take up 1/4 of the slope.
- Monday 27th March - BoobyTrap will be running an event on the Main Slope from 18:00 - 22:00, which will take up 1/4 of the slope.
Terrain Challenges** run Thursday to Saturday, which will mean that on these days moguls or freestyle features will be on the slope, but available for everyone to use. Check out the Terrain Challenges page to see when the features will be out and when.
*Please note that due to the nature of the events they may run over the allotted timings above.
** Are you already a competent rider, but have never done Freestyle or Moguls before? Do you feel like you want to push yourself but need some tips and tricks to help give you a push?
Check out our Give It a Go challenges, where you can get tips and tricks from our talented instructors to take your skiing or snowboarding to the next level.
To see what dates Terrain Challenge features are out and events further in the future, please see our events page.
What are the minimum requirements to use the Main Slope on a Lift Pass?
Lift Pass requirements
In order to use your lift pass here at Chill Factore, we ask that you:
- Wear the correct clothing.
- Wear a Helmet
- Can control your speed and direction.
- Stop safely.
- Are comfortable with variable piste conditions.
- Can link your turns.
- Are able to use the button lift without assistance.
If you’re not sure you meet all of the above requirements or need access to our beginner slope, it is best to book a Ski or Snowboard Lesson (only Chill Factore lessons can access our beginner slope) for more guidance before getting a lift pass. If you are missing these requirements and go on a lift pass you will be asked to leave the main slope for your’s and others safety and your pass will not be refunded.
While we recommend wearing a mask in an indoor environment, this will be your personal choice and will not be mandatory for guests or for our team. We ask that you respect each person’s own decision, and we will continue to provide a safe and clean environment for you to fully enjoy your visit.
How old do Juniors have to be use the Main Slope?
Juniors aged 10 years or under are permitted to use the Main Slope without an instructor/parent/guardian, as long as the following rules are followed:
The Junior must:
- Wear a Helmet
- Control speed and direction.
- Be able to stop safely.
- Be comfortable with variable piste conditions.
- Be able to link their turns.
- Be able to use the button lift without assistance.
- A maximum of 2 hours are permitted per day.
- A parent/guardian must remain within the centre throughout the session.
- The Junior must have a valid ticket on their person.
- The Junior always remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian
Find out more about our minimum standards
Buy Your Autumn/Winter Unlimited Passes here:
|Lift Pass Options||Unlimited Skiing or Snowboarding for|
How to pre-book slope time using your Unlimited Pass:
Watch our helpful tutorial on how to use your Unlimited Lift Pass
Terms and Conditions
- Your Unlimited Lift Pass will take up to an hour to activate, any lift passes booked in this time may not be discounted and may be chargeable.
- Standard Chill Factore cancellation policy applies.
- You must pre-book your passes to avoid disappointment, ensuring you are assigned to the relevant passes to gain unlimited pass discount.
- You may only pre-book up to 2 hours a day. If you require additional time, please visit Guest Services, if capacity has not been exceeded we will book you another 2 hours. Any extra passes booked may be canceled to allow for effective use of capacity.
- Only the person assigned to the Monthly Unlimited Pass can redeem and use Lift Passes booked using the Unlimited Lift Pass.
- In the event of misuse of the Monthly Unlimited Lift Pass, Chill Factore reserve the right to cancel your passes without notice or refund and revoke the unlimited lift pass.
- The monthly Unlimited Lift Pass does not include club sessions or any Lift Passes required for use with external courses.