***Please note, once you have purchased your membership it usually takes around an hour for the system to recognise it and the discount to apply. If you are looking to book within that hour, please call our Call Centre team on 0161 749 2222 (see our opening times to make sure they’re open)***
|Adult (17+)||Junior (16 & Under)||Senior (60+)|
Family with 1 Adult
|1 Adult + 1 Junior (16 & Under)||1 Adult + 2 Junior (16 & Under)||1 Adult + 3 Junior (16 & Under)||1 Adult + 4 Junior (16 & Under)|
Family with 2 adults
|2 Adult + 1 Junior (16 & Under)||2 Adult + 2 Junior (16 & Under)||2 Adult + 3 Junior (16 & Under)||2 Adult + 4 Junior (16 & Under)|
Please note, it takes around an hour before the system will recognise that you have purchased a membership.
If you are looking to book within that hour, please call our Call Centre team on 0161 749 2222 (see our opening times to make sure they’re open)
If you’re unsure on how to use your membership, check out our handy membership guide.
- 30% off all snow activities
- 30% off all courses and lessons
- 30% off all hourly lift passes
- 30% discount off monthly lift passes
- 30% off selected Chill Factore events
- 20% discount at The Lodge Bar & Kitchen
- Additional discount on selected promotional offers
- Free 2 hr birthday lift pass (please visit guest services to book your free pass - proof of DOB needed)
- 15% discount at Snow+Rock
- 10% discount at Subvert Board Store
- 10% discount at Dare2B
- 10% Paul’s Ice Cream
- 10% Lift Up Cafe
- Free birthday coffee at Lift Up Cafe.
- £10 off flights at iFly (Kick-Start Super Saver, Kick-Start, Air-Born, Family Flight and iFLY 360 VR only. Offer not available on iFly promotional experiences)
- 40 free golf balls and free club hire at Trafford Golf. (When you buy 80 balls worth £10).
By becoming part of the family you have the opportunity to make great SAVINGS with exclusive offers and fantastic discounts, which are only available to members, as well being involved in exclusive events (like when Eddie the Eagle came to visit), access to limited courses and events; as well as the chance to have an input into what you would like to see improve here at Chill Factore.