The Summit Challenge
Our mountain can’t be tackled alone - it takes a team.
It’s only when you work together with shared goals and a common purpose that you can overcome the elements, conquer the slopes and succeed in reaching the summit.
Taking on a series of mountaineering challenges that mix physical and mental skills, you’ll find new ways to communicate and collaborate: forging bonds, strengthening relationships and most importantly - having fun! Then enjoy the thrill of zooming down sledges, whizzing down the Downhill Donuts and sliding down our ice luge in our Snow Park. You won’t be disappointed, it’s an unforgettable day out.
For Summit Challenge, you will be split into small teams, having to tackle a series of different challenges if you want to reach the top of the mountain. Once everyone has kitted up and is ready to hit the snow you’ll do a number of tasks.
Have you and your colleagues got what it takes to…
Replicate a sled or even take on a creavasse crossing? Your teams will need to work together to annihilate the ice field and jump the ridge-line traverse. Can your team gain enough points to beat the summit?
A selection of 3 of the below activities will be chosen on the day:
- Crevasse Crossing (rope together & safely cross the crevasse using the equipment provided while also battling the incoming weather)
- Ice Field (use trial and error to effectively find the correct way across the dangerous ice field)
- Sledge Build (find your sledge pieces in sub zero temperatures and construct a sledge)
- Summit (as a team get that important photo of your team standing on an ever-shrinking summit)
- Ridge line Traverse (safely negotiate the ridge challenges and battle the weather conditions)
- Equipment Rescue (use what’s provided to build a system to effectively rescue lost kit off an ice shelf)
Please note the maximum group size for The Summit Challenge is 60.
Hear what other’s have to say about The Summit Challenge!
“The whole Summit Challenge was brilliant and I would highly recommend going there for team-building days. You are put in situations that will test your communication and team-building skills.” - Alison Fearn, Customer Relations, Ombudsman Services.
Summit Challenge - £29 per person
This activity is £29 per person. Corporate packages are available any time Monday-Friday (off peak prices apply). Minimum group sizes apply.
Call 0161 749 2225 to book or email firstname.lastname@example.org