Through our partnership with DSUK we are able to accommodate the needs off all our guests and offer individuals with any disabilities – including physical, sensory and learning difficulties – the chance to participate in snowsports.
On the day of your lesson:
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to allow time to park and get ready.
- You do not need to check in with Chill Factore reception - just follow signs to the snow.
- There are separate desks to get clothing and skis/boots/snowboards, hire is included in the price of your lesson.
- Helmets are needed for all lessons. Helmets are on racks near the doors to the snow.
- You will need to bring waterproof gloves/mitts.
- There are changing cubicles and a Changing Places disabled toilet in our Changing Village. These toilets are locked through a radar key (available from Guest experiences if required).
- Lockers take a £1.00 coin, which is returned.
- When you are ready, please wait at the benches where Chill Factore & DSUK lessons meet their instructor.
About Disability Snowsport UK
Who are Disability Snowsports UK?
Disability Snowsport UK is a nationwide charity which seeks to enhance and enrich the lives of those with disabilities, enabling them to take part in skiing and snowboarding.
Through the use of adaptive equipment and specialist instruction, DSUK are able to cater for people with all disabilities. We’ll have you whizzing down the slope in no time!
DSUK is a people-centred organisation with a unique sense of purpose: that anyone, regardless of their disability, can take part in and enjoy the thrill of snowsport.
How can you get involved?
DSUK offer lessons for individuals and groups to come down to Chill Factore and give adaptive snowsports a go.
If you would like to book an adaptive ski or snowboard lesson please call 01479 788770, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions about lessons or recreational skiing and snowboarding for people with disabilities, the DSUK website is https://www.disabilitysnowsport.org.uk/ or contact email@example.com