Next event - 22nd September!
Passionate about Freestyle? Why not come on down to Full Park Friday for a Freestyle night with extra Freestyle!!!!
There’ll be something for everyone from rookie freestylers to seasoned veterans! But you’ll need to meet our minimum slope standards to buy a ticket!
We’ll be running our Full Park Friday evenings on:
Available to book now
- Friday 22nd September - This will be the last Full Park Friday event for 2023, we’ll be back next year and better! Don’t miss the last event of the year!
What’s going on?
- Full Park - So there’ll be more features than a normal freestyle setup!
- Freestyle Coaching 4PM-6PM
- Fun competitions.
- Live music during the event!
- Special deals upstairs in Lodge
- One free Madri drink in the lodge between 10:00PM-10:30PM*! (See details & T&Cs below)
- Fun vibes
See the Park!
See the park plan below for 22nd September event!
|Park Plans coming soon
Intermediate / Advanced Park
|Park Plans coming soon
What time can I shred from?
On a Full Park Friday the Main Slope will open from 4PM and will be open exclusively for Freestyle use!
We’ll have 2 and 4 hour Full Park Friday passes available, with the 4 Hour pass being available from 6PM - 10PM and the 2 Hour Passes available from 4PM starting every 2 hours!
*Please note on these days, the Main Slope will be closed until 4PM whilst we get the slope ready for Full Park Friday!
I don't want to ride freestyle features, can I buy a Lift Pass?
Full Park Fridays are a full slope event with only Full Park Friday passes available.
No recreational lift passes will be available on these days, so if you were looking for a ski without freestyle features on the slope, do a bit of carving or have a wide open space to practice on you’d be better off looking for an alternate day!
What's different about Full Park Friday to a normal freestyle night?
Full Park Friday is a full slope park, so there’ll be a lot more features out on the slope than a regular Thursday, Friday or Saturday freestyle day.
We’ve also closed the Main Slope for the whole day to prepare for the event, meaning the park should be in the best condition it possibly can!
There will also be lot’s going on, with the evenings being sponsored by certain brands, there’ll also be live music and much much more!
How do I get my free drink*?
Between 10PM and 10:30PM you’ll be able to get a free drink in the lodge!
What drinks are included?
- Madri Beer
- Soft Drink
How do I get my free drink?
- Show your Full Park Friday ticket in the Lodge at the bar between 10PM & 10:30PM
- 1 Drink Per Guest, per Full Park Friday ticket
- Free drink is only available on Madri beer & Soft drink
- Free drink only available to guests who have a valid Full Park Friday ticket
How do the Competitions work?
We’ll be running some fun competitions on the night! From things like best trick, to Rail Jams on a particular feature, there’ll be something for all levels of freestyler!
There will be 3 comps on the evening:
- Rail Jam - a Jam on 1 rail feature available to anyone with a prize for first place.
- Big Air - Just head over the Big Kicker, available to anyone with a prize for first place.
- Rookie Air - Smaller Big Air comp, with a prize for 1st place Adult and a prize for 1st place Grom.
All you need to do to enter is:
- Go Shred!
- Listen for instructions during the main event!
- Prizes will be announced at 10:30PM in The Lodge!
I have a Monthly Unlimited Lift Pass, do I get a discount?
If you have a Monthly Unlimited Lift pass for the month that the Full Park Friday is being held in, you’ll get:
- 1 free Full Park Friday lift pass for the 4PM-6PM session* (T&Cs Apply)
- 20% off the Full Park Friday lift passes between 6PM-10PM* (T&Cs Apply)
To Book, just book the Full Park Friday lift pass as normal, the discount will be added at the basket page.
*Terms and Conditions
- Discount applies to the Full Park Friday corresponding to the month you hold the Monthly Unlimited Lift Pass for.
- The Free Lift Pass only applies to the holder of the Monthly Unlimited Lift Pass
- The Free Lift Pass is non-transferable
- The Free Lift Pass is only available for the 4PM-6PM session
- The Free Lift pass cannot be exchanged for vouchers or credit
- The 20% discount only applies to the holder of the Monthly Unlimited Lift Pass
- The 20% discount applies to the Full Park Friday 2 & 4 Hour Lift passes
- The 20% discount can be combined with Membership & Prebook discounts.
- For non members the 20% Unlimited Lift Pass discount will be applied to the Pre-book cost (if pre-booked).
- For members the Membership 30% discount is applied to the Pre-book cost (if pre-booked) and then the 20% Unlimited Lift Pass discount applied to the discounted price.
- The 20% discount is non-transferable
- The 20% discount is only available for the holder of the Monthly Unlimited Lift Pass
- Chill Factore management reserves the right to withdraw or change this promotion at any time without any advanced warning or prior notification.
Select your Full Park Friday Lift Pass below.
Price includes: Boots, skis and poles or a snowboard and a helmet.
Save 20% automatically when you pre-book your Full Park Friday Lift Pass.
|Full Park Friday
|2 Hour Full Park Friday Lift Pass
|4 Hour Full Park Friday Lift Pass