We insist on age restrictions for various activities at Chill Factore to ensure the full safety of you, the guest.
A junior Lift Pass is suitable for children aged 16 and under. Juniors aged 10 years or under are permitted to use the Main Slope without an instructor/parent/guardian, as long as the following rules are followed:
The Junior must:
- Wear a Helmet
- Control speed and direction.
- Be able to stop safely.
- Be comfortable with variable piste conditions.
- Be able to link their turns.
- Be able to use the button lift without assistance.
- A maximum of 2 hours are permitted per day.
- A parent/guardian must remain within the centre throughout the session.
- The Junior must have a valid ticket on their person.
- The Junior always remains the responsibility of the parent/guardian
Snow Park - Ages 4+
- Sledge ‘n’ Slide: Minimum age 4yrs
- Downhill Donuts: Minimum age 4 years
- Ice Slide: Minimum age 6 years
Please note: Children under the age of 12 years in Snow Park must be accompanied by an adult (aged 17 plus)
Ski & Snowboard Lessons
- Adult Ski & Snowboard Lessons: 17 years +
- Private Lessons: 4 years+
Kids’ Ski School / Kids’ Snowboard School
- 4 Year Ski Lessons - 4 Years
- 5-6 Year Ski Lessons - 5-6 Years
- 7-11 Year Ski Lessons - 7-11 Years
- 7-11 Year Snowboard Lessons - 7-11 Years
- 11-16 Year Ski Lessons - 11-16 Years
- 11-16 Year Snowboard Lessons - 11-16 Years
- 4-6 Years Ski Coaching - 4-6 Years
- 7-16 Year Ski Coaching - 7-16 Years
- 7-16 Years Snowboard Coaching - 7-16 Years