Job Title: Attractions Team Member
Responsibilities including: Snow Park / Birthday Party and Schools Host
Responsible to: Attractions Manager
Contract Type: Variable hours, Seasonal (12 December 2022 – 20 April 2023)
Why we’re here: We create amazing experiences on snow that everyone loves, and we will do this by consistently amazing, educating and inspiring our guests.
We are looking for individuals whose personal values are aligned with our team values: We are passionate people, who live the spirit of challenge, seek to amaze in how and what we deliver, we do the right thing and are professional.
Why you’re here: As an Attractions Team Member you will be hosting our guests on our Snow Park, from Kids parties to Corporate events as well as our popular public sessions. Making sure that all of our guests have an amazing snow experience.
This is a unique opportunity to further your career with a growing business. We offer the following benefits:
Unique to Chill Factore:
- Free Ski / Snowboard Lessons
- Free Team Lift Pass
- Weekly Team Shred – dedicated employee-only slope time
- Team incentive schemes
- 30% Friends & Family discount
- Free Parking
- Tenant in-store discounts at Lift Up and Snow + Rock etc.
- Trafford Tribe Membership – local deals and discounts
- Rewards scheme – Nationwide discounts and cash-back
- Social events / Seasonal team parties
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Employee assistance programme from Retail Trust
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am Wednesday 30th November 2022. Applications submitted after this deadline may not be considered.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 7th December.