Kids’ Snowboard School
Our ski lessons for children allow learners to start from just three years old. They’ll adjust to the snow, get to grips with the equipment and learn to move around comfortably on a flat surface. Following that, they’ll progress onto more advanced, age-appropriate skill development. Each lesson will be assigned with one of our highly qualified instructors. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee it will be same instructor for every lesson.
Why choose Kids’ Snow School at Chill Factore?
At Chill Factore, our friendly and experienced instructors act as personal mentors out on the snow. We ensure a maximum of one instructor per five children, which means that development is closely monitored and children are able to ask for one-on-one advice and guidance.
Our aim is to make snowsports fun, accessible to all children and to develop young talent where possible. Although parents and guardians are not able to join us on the snow, you can watch your little ones from our viewing balcony, accessible via the upstairs restaurant.
Other things you need to know
- To reduce any potential disruption during lessons, please ensure your child has been to the toilet prior to the lesson
- During junior lessons a parent/guardian is required to remain on-site and they must remain in sight of the lesson (where reasonably possible) at all times. This is in case the instructor needs to signal a parent/guardian down to attend to their child
- All our instructors have undertaken a DBS check and completed a Child Protection module, as well as all the relevant instructor licence requirements
- Parent/guardians are not allowed to be on the snow with their child, but should be up in the Lodge viewing gallery or adjoining balcony
- Any specific learning needs your child has, please make the instructor aware at the start of the lesson of any adjustments they’ll need to make. For any significant needs your child has, we recommend contacting Disability Snowsports UK initially(https://www.disabilitysnowsport.org.uk/) as they offer subsidised lessons to get your child up and running before participating in Chill Factore group lessons.