Kitchen Team Member
Job Title: Kitchen Team Member
Responsibilities including: Delivering outstanding guest service in our popular ‘The Lodge Bar & Kitchen’ – preparing, cooking and serving food and beverage and meeting all guests needs.
Responsible to: The Lodge Bar & Kitchen – General Manager
Contract Type: Variable hours, Seasonal
Why we’re here: We create amazing experiences on snow that everyone loves, and we will do this by consistently amazing, educating and inspiring our guests.
We are looking for individuals whose personal values are aligned with our team values: We are passionate people, who live the spirit of challenge, seek to amaze in how and what we deliver, we do the right thing and are professional.
The Lodge Bar & Kitchen – Kitchen Team Member is an exciting new role and one that the ideal candidate can really make their own. So, if you are passionate about hospitality, have catering experience and are looking for exciting new opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Delivering outstanding guest service in a popular and dynamic operation.
- Preparing, cooking, and serving hot and cold food.
- Following all food handling and hygiene guidelines.
- Following kitchen operation and cleaning procedures.
- Following cash handling, stock and cleaning procedures.
- Passionate about for food & drink and making great experiences for guests.
- Experience working in a busy kitchen.
- Ability to multi-task and complete a variety of duties in a popular, dynamic environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
This is a unique opportunity to further your career with a growing business. We offer the following benefits:
Unique to Chill Factore:
- Free Ski / Snowboard Lessons.
- Free Team Lift Pass.
- Weekly Team Shred – dedicated employee-only slope time.
- Team incentive schemes.
- 30% Friends & Family discount.
- Free Parking.
- Tenant in-store discounts at Snow + Rock etc.
- Trafford Tribe Membership – local deals and discounts.
- Rewards scheme – Nationwide discounts and cash-back.
- Social events / Seasonal team parties.
- Employee assistance programme from Retail Trust.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am Wedneaday 1st March 2023. Applications submitted after this deadline may not be considered.