Snow Experience Shift Manager
Job Title: Snow Experience Shift Manager
Responsibilities including: Changing Village Equipment Rental and Return / Lift Operator
Responsible to: Snow Experience Manager
Contract Type: Full-Time 42.5 hours
Why we’re here: We create amazing experiences on snow that everyone loves, and we will do this by consistently amazing, educating and inspiring our guests.
We are looking for individuals whose personal values are aligned with our team values: We are passionate people, who live the spirit of challenge, seek to amaze in how and what we deliver, we do the right thing and are professional.
Why you’re here: The Shift Manager is responsible for leading the Snow Experience Team across a given shift to provide an amazing experience to all guests. You are responsible for all day-to-day matters relating to guests and team – experiences, health & safety, service and professional standards, adherence to operating procedures and policies.
This is a unique opportunity to further your career with a growing business. We offer the following benefits:
Unique to Chill Factore:
- Free Ski / Snowboard Lessons
- Free Team Lift Pass
- Weekly Team Shred – dedicated employee-only slope time
- Team incentive schemes
- 30% Friends & Family discount
- Free Parking
- Tenant in-store discounts at Snow + Rock etc.
- Trafford Tribe Membership – local deals and discounts
- Rewards scheme – Nationwide discounts and cash-back
- Social events / Seasonal team parties
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Employee assistance programme from Retail Trust
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am Thursday 16th March 2023. Applications submitted after this deadline may not be considered.
Interviews will take place Thursday 23rd March 2023