Now you’ve purchased your Unlimited Lift Pass, you’ll need to know how to book your Lift Passes using it! Or book for other’s who have the Unlimited Lift Pass.
This page will show you how to book the Lift Pass and link another member to your account, with accompanying videos to show you how to.
How to book your Lift Passes
Please note, it takes around an hour before the system will recognise that you have purchased the Unlimited Lift Pass.
If you are looking to book within that hour, please call our Call Centre team on 0161 749 2222 (see our opening times to make sure they’re open)
- Once you’ve purchased the Unlimited Lift Pass and want to make the Lift Pass booking, choose either a 1 or 2 hour Lift Pass that you want to book as you normally would.
- When you get to the basket, click login on the red banner (unless you are already logged in) and log in.
- Once logged in, a dropdown menu should pop up under the words link a friend or member.
- It should automatically add your name to the dropdown, if you were booking for somebody else, choose their name on the dropdown. (If they aren’t on the dropdown, see the below section on adding another guest)
- When you or the other guest are assigned on the dropdown you should see the price of the lift pass drop to £0 if you have the Unlimited Lift Pass.
- Continue the booking as normal.
If you have purchased the Unlimited Lift Pass at the front desk, or over the phone and when you log in it isn’t changing the price of the lift pass to £0, please please call our Call Centre team on 0161 749 2222 (see our opening times to make sure they’re open) and we can investigate why this isn’t working for you.
Linking a Friend/Member
Please note, for this you will need the other persons membership number. This can be found on their membership confirmation email.
If you were looking to book for another member on their behalf, follow the below steps:
- On the home screen on the top right, click log in.
- Log in to your account.
- Click my account on the top right.
- Click add new account
- Add the person you are linking’s membership number, surname, choose your relationship to them and then click link.
- Now their name should show up on the dropdown menu on the basket page.